William D'Angelo , posted on 27 September 2021 / 817 Views
Ember Labs has released update 1.06 for Kena: Bridge of Spirits. The update has added the ability to remap movement keys for the PC version, as well as fixing lost Karma. Save files that had missing Karma will be fixed after downloading the patch.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Check out the patch notes below:
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
parry counter is now easier to perform hahaha! for hard difficulties and beyond thats a lifesaver!
Source : https://www.vgchartz.com/article/450803/kena-bridge-of-spirits-update-106-out-now/587